Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring

I, like most people love to get out of the house when the weather starts warming up, but that can stall my family history research. I don't know about you but I sometimes get in a rut of only doing research at home on the computer. So I tried to think of ways to get out of the house and still get some research done.

1. Take a trip to a cemetery...take those pictures
2. Visit the courthouse..enjoy the drive
3. Explore the town of your relatives...again take those pictures
4. Take a walk..clear your mind and just enjoy being in the beautiful outdoors
5. Visit the library..while doing research at my library I can sit in front of a bay of windows
that overlook a park

So, start thinking of ways you can get out there and research at the same time, and let me know what works for you.

Have a blessed day

No comments: