Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Days

Hi all hope your week is going well. Another school year has begun and with 2 in high school now I have been looking back in time to when they first started kindergarten. Time truly does fly!!! God keeps reminding me to enjoy each moment I have with them and to take the time to be with them as much as possible. Now the non fun stuff starts, fall cleaning. Instead of spring cleaning I like to fall clean, with kids in school I can get more done and also pack up all the summer stuff. I guess I'm still on school time---school starts and so does my "homework". After I get everything caught up here at home, I will be returning to my genealogy research. So hopefully I will get back with you quickly and the brick walls will fall.

Have a blessed day
Shortmom

No comments: