Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home at last

Hi all, the first six weeks of summer have been choas!! I don't remember a more busy summer. We have been gone alot and hopefully this next week will be a quiet one spent with all of the family at home.
I just purchased a new scanner so I hope that I will soon be able to add more content to the blog as well as jump start my downloading genealogy information to my software database. I am hoping that a computer file will take place of alot of my paper files that take up so much space.
Summer is a great time to start new projects, so get out there and start something new!!

Have a blessed day

1 comment:

God's Gal Sarah said...

Thanks, Tina! It's a little scary sometimes...but we go trusting in God. I love ya so much! P.S. I have a key for the library that you might want! I don't think that I'll need it anymore! :-)